Fronteers 2013 colophon
Fronteers 2013 was brought to you by a team of 6. And these are the people to blame or praise:
- Charis Rooda (attendees, catering, jam sessions, workshops)
- Hidde de Vries (chair, speakers)
- Matijs Brinkhuis (speakers, administration)
- Michael Hastrich (graphic design, runners, book raffle)
- Sander Aarts (a/v, wifi, venue, workshops)
- Thomas van Zuijlen (finance, marketing)
Fronteers 2013 would not have been possible without our speakers and the help of the following people behind the scenes:
Anneke Sinnema, Anne van Kesteren, Frank Zijlstra, Isaac Andela, Jelmer van der Linde, Koen Willems, Krijn Hoetmer, Martijn van Duuren, Paul Irish, Peter Beverloo, Peter-Paul Koch, Sander van Lambalgen, Thijs Reijgersberg.
About Fronteers conference
Fronteers conference is organised by volunteers of Fronteers, the Dutch professional association for front-end developers. Besides organising Fronteers conference, the professional association also runs regular meet-ups and workshops and an online job board. Fronteers has roughly 500 members, mainly from The Netherlands. See also: /about.