Fronteers 2009 venue
Fronteers 2009 (5 and 6 November 2009) took place in Felix Meritis, a venerable 200-year-old venue that was originally a club for well-to-do 18th century science aficionados, then became the headquarters of the Dutch Communist Party for a while, and then a theatre and a conference venue.
1016 EZ Amsterdam
By public transport
- From Central Station
- Tram 1, 2 or 5; stop Spui or
- Tram 13 or 17; stop Westermarkt
By car (not advised)
- Ring road (A10 Ring West)
- Exit S105 (Geuzenveld)
- Drive in the direction of the centre (Jan van Galenstraat)
- Turn right at the Nassaukade
- Turn left at the traffic lights (Rozengracht)
- Turn right on the Westermarkt (Keizersgracht)
- You can park your car safely in car park Europarking, Marnixstraat 250 (a 5 minutes walk from Felix Meritis).
Unlike last year's venue, this venue was located in the center of Amsterdam to an even larger degree, so we hope nobody had a problem finding an (affordable) place to stay.
A (warm) lunch on both days was included with the tickets.